You May Also Be Interested In
Medical Site Manager - Boulder, CO
- <strong><a href="https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=43764&clientkey=F966D043D20D1BF15F5CC4C59A8F3F05">Apply On Company Site</a></strong>
United Urology is the premier urology practice in the country, offering the most state-of-the-art urology care available nationwide. Composed of 120 of the nation’s top urologists, United Urology features the convenience of 50 office locations in Maryland, Tennessee, Colorado and Delaware. In addition, 19 of these locations contain ambulatory surgery centers, staffed by board-certified anesthesiologists. Our physicians, together with our specialty-trained nurses, technicians and highly-dedicated patient care staff, are committed to providing adult patients with outstanding urologic care, personalized for each patient.
Our mission is to provide compassionate, ethical medical and surgical care in a comfortable and supportive environment.
As one of the "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Health Care" and voted a “Best Place to Work” by multiple organizations, we maintain our exceptional patient care and culture by selecting the best people in our field, promoting a healthy and respectful environment, and serving the community through our outreach programs and events. We are proud that our people make us the best and it shows in the superb care we deliver to each and every patient.
We offer very competitive salary and benefits package with a great working environment. We are proud to say our retention rate of employees is far above the industry standard and people enjoy working for United Urology.
Site Manager Responsibilities:
Coordinates the daily and long term strategic operations and scheduling of staff through close interaction with Regional Director of Operation, Chief Operating Officer, and Physicians.
Assist in developing, implementing, and revising policies and procedures to assure that everyone within their office adheres to the high standards of patient care expected.
Responsible for P&L including accountability to associated budget management and Net Operating Income performance.
Assists in hiring qualified team members serving as a catalyst and mentor for motivating productivity, innovation, high employee morale and commitment to the organization.
Directly supervises office team members and proactively manages their performance and development including but not limited to performance feedback, appraisals, and corrective actions.
Conduct regular staff meetings to communicate new ideas, resolve problems, obtain feedback and maintain the overall effectiveness of the staff.
Responds to doctor, patient and employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries and seeks assistance when necessary.
Keywords: site manager, practice manager, office manager, manager, management
Site Manager Requirements:
Associates Degree or commensurate experience.
Minimum five years of management experience in a healthcare setting.
Experience in budgetary and personnel management.
Proficient knowledge of Medical Terminology.
Superior leadership, problem solving, team building, and decision making skills.
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Proficient computer software and database skills.
Strong math and analytical skills.
Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, high volume environment.
Electric Meter Installer
- 9771 Niwot Rd
- (303) 589-2088
- Utility Sales and Services Inc. is a subcontracting company for Inter mountain Rural Electric Association. We have multiple opportunities for full time electric meter installation technicians. We are installing the electric meters in and around the South Denver Metro, Strasburg, Woodland Park, Evergreen and rural areas.
Applicants must be willing to work outside in all weather conditions.
Applicants must be in good physical condition and capable of bending, lifting over 20 pounds from ground to waist, getting in and out of the truck, jumping, skipping, and running.
We would like employees that can use a personal vehicle for work. We will pay $.55 (55 cents) per mile.
All work is HOT. We will train you but the job can be dangerous.
All Proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Provided. FR Shirts, FR Pants, Gloves, Face Shield, Hard Hat, Safety Glasses.
This job is a customer service position and will require work with the general public entering personal property. You will encounter dogs, interesting people, mountainous terrain, and you will get to explore all of the surrounding areas.
An applicant must pass a pre-employment background and motor vehicle report. USS is a drug free organization and employees will be subject to pre-employment, post-accident, and random drug screenings. You will complete two weeks of training including field and classroom. Our team pays incentive for safety, quality of work, and production.
Compensation: $15 per hour to start. One-month review with a raise to $16 + incentive pay. Incentive is paid when an individual install more than 30 meters per day. On average our team makes an extra $30 a day. Which will be equivalent to making $20+ per hour.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
E-Commerce Specialist, Lafayette, CO
- 1355 Horizon Avenue
- (303) 468 0662
- Are you fascinated with E-Commerce and online retail sales? Can you drive revenue for B2B and B2C customers? Do you like managing E-commerce accounts like Amazon.com, Home Depot.com etc? Then this is the job for you! Magswitch is expanding its E-Commerce business and is seeking an E-Commerce Specialist who is a self-starter, team player and ambitious! In addition to base Salary, package will include a Quarterly Bonus based on KPIs and revenue growth. Commencement within 2-4 weeks. With demonstrated competency and skill development, this position will grow into a management role.
· Manage E-Commerce accounts for Magswitch such as Amazon.com, Home Depot.com, Mag-Tools.com, Grainger.com etc.
· Create consistent branding and content across all E-Commerce platforms.
· Drive E-Commerce revenue by understand our B2B and B2C customers.
· Monitor and manage E-Commerce marketing/advertising along with the Marketing Manager.
· Identify and expand/grow Magswitch E-Commerce channels globally.
· Report on E-Commerce performance including, but not limited to, revenue, customer acquisition, behaviors and recommend E-Commerce strategies.
· Research and market E-Commerce trends and forecast inventory, promotions etc.
· Monitor products in the E-commerce space and identify MAP violators.
· Create media promotional calendar, email marketing and social media marketing for E- Commerce channels.
· Maintain E-Commerce Budget.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent of 3 to 4 years’ experience in an E- Commerce role.
· Experience with E-Commerce sales channels such as Amazon, Home Depot, Grainger required.
· Experience with E-Commerce platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, Wordpress etc.
· Knowledge and ability to setup and manage EDI on all platforms.
· Experience with Social Media Platforms.
· Experience with Email Marketing such as MailChimp
· Excellent research skills i.e. best fulfillment option, analyzing cost and margin etc.
· Understanding of Budgets, analytics tools etc.
· Salesforce and NetSuite knowledge!
· Digital advertising a plus!
· Adobe experience a plus!
· Graphic Design experience a plus!
· Fast Learner
· Multitasking (Key!)
· Project leadership and management
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your Resume and Covering Letter
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
E-Commerce: 3 years (Preferred)
Paid time off
Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
Other types of insurance
Retirement benefits or accounts
Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Box Office / Cashier at Century Crossroads Mall - Boulder, CO
- 1700 29th Street
- (303) 444-0583
Creates a welcome environment for Customers. Sells tickets to movies and special events. Provides movie and event information. Enforces film studio and theatre admission policies. Cleans and maintains the box office area. Responsible for security of cash and tickets. The Box Office Cashier may also be asked to double as the Concession Worker, Restaurant Worker, or Usher, as staffing needs require, and should, therefore, be able to perform the essential functions of those positions as well.
Essential Job ResponsibilitiesGreets Customers and visitors in a professional manner.
Provides movie, special event, and general theatre information.
Suggests alternative movie selections, as appropriate.
Enters ticket sale, accepts payment, processes transaction, and makes correct change.
Prevents underage children from seeing adult audience (R-rated and NC-17 rated) movies.
Complies with film studio admittance policies, including any pass and/or discount ticket restrictions.
Processes pass admissions.
Voids passes, coupons, and discount tickets after the transaction has finished.
Processes refunds when necessary and completes any required forms.
Answers telephone in a professional manner.
Keeps box office area clean and clutter-free.
Responsible for cash balance at end of shift.
Updates box office marquees and displays.
Watches for safety or security issues (trip hazards, lighting, suspicious persons, etc.) and reports to management.
Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements:Available to work evening hours, weekends, and holidays.
Requires regular and consistent attendance.
Ability to communicate with all ages, genders, and personalities.
Ability to effectively and regularly converse in and comprehend in English.
Ability to speak clearly and to hear or lip-read adequately.
Manual dexterity and an aptitude for mathematics is required to make change, operate computerized ticketing equipment, and change box office signage boards or displays.
Box offices are often small and enclosed spaces in which a Cashier is required to stand or sit for an extended period of time.
Must be at least 16 years of age.
Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
Ability to work independently.
Accurate cash handling and math skills.
Physical and Environmental Requirements:
Frequent bending, kneeling, and lifting up to 50 lbs.
Frequent standing, walking and reaching around the theater.
Noise level may be moderate to high at times.
Be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Note: This job description is intended only as a general guideline of your duties and responsibilities at Cinemark and is not a legally binding contract. Cinemark reserves the right to amend, change or terminate the job description, as it deems appropriate. Any change amendments, or modifications may be implemented even though they have not been communicated, reprinted or substituted in this job description.
All Cinemark theatres are designated smoke-free workplaces. This includes vapor, electronic, conventional, cigars, etc.
Cinemark USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: Century Crossroads Mall, 1700 29th Street Boulder, CO - 80301
Property Description: 492-831 - Century Xroads Mall - Boulder, CO
Property Number: 492
<strong>Apply In Person</strong>
Coffee Bar Juice Bar Super Awesome Human Yay!
- 1651 Broadway
- “The Mission of Alfalfa’s is based upon having employees as wonderful as our products and the communities we serve. We are here to offer clean, local, and organic choices, for all different aspects of life, in order to guide our guests toward the healthy, happy life they desire. Now, come join us as we seek to grow the Front Range’s only locally and independently owned full-service market and experience what it’s like being apart of a positive, proactive, and progressive culture.”
Title: Caffeine Slingin’, Smoothie Swingin’, Juice Flingin’ Professional
Salary Range: $12.00 - $15.58
Have you come to a point in your life where you’ve finally accepted a strangely high attraction toward liquids? In the same sense, do you believe that the general idea of “the cup” is one of humankind’s greatest achievements? If your first thoughts were “yes, absolutely”, “sort of but I was raised to repress these kinds of feelings”, or “goll darnit, I’d rather be making a smoothie than reading this non-sense”, you may just be perfect for the job!
We’re looking for ambitious, motivated humanoids who can roll with the daily punches of life at Alfalfa’s and deliver nonstop, jubilant customer service. You’ll receive 20% off the entire store, 100% Organic shift drinks, and high-fives on the hour, every hour. We’ve got a place for ya?? ?
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Preferred experience in an established, high-paced, non-automated equipment coffee bar and juice bar environment.
2. Desire to work with coffees, teas, fresh and frozen juices and vegetables, dairy products and other food and beverage products.
3. Proven product knowledge and understanding of the many various brewing processes of coffee and teas.
4. Proven ability in the art of espresso extraction and milk steaming, knowledge of common espresso drinks and both common and exotic espresso drink preparations.
5. Adherence to recipes to mix and blend a large menu variety of juices and smoothies.
6. Proven ability in the safe operation of juicers, blenders, wheatgrass presses, and espresso machines.
7. Preferred experience operating a cash register including operating a touchscreen, handling and counting cash and operating credit card transactions.
8. Desire and ability to keep the café and all work spaces clean and safe at all times.
9. Excellent verbal communication skills including being an attentive listener and emanating a caring, happy and engaged demeanor.
10. Ability and desire to deliver exceptional and consistent customer service.
11. A positive attitude and ability to thrive in a constantly changing, customer-first environment.
12. Excellent written communication skills.
13. A passion for natural and organic foods and beverages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain excellent customer service at all times.
2. Fulfill customer orders skillfully and in a timely manner while adhering to agreed-upon recipes.
3. Perform all cash register duties.
4. Maintain the stocking of dry goods and perishable products and the organization of the back stock areas.
5. Maintain the department’s cleanliness and appearance, as well as the appearance of the café .
6. Help to ensure that quality standards by the proper cleaning, prepping, storing and rotating product.
7. Comply with all applicable state health and safety codes.
8. Participate in the keeping of official logs and transfer sheets.
9. Be friendly, courteous and welcoming to our customers and employees.
1. Lifting, bending, and stooping; along with standing and walking for extended periods of time.
2. Working in coolers with temperatures less than 40 degrees.
3. Unassisted lifting of objects in excess of 40 pounds.
4. Working with hot and cold food and beverage preparation equipment.
5. Mandatory use of required personal protective equipment.
6. Use of box cutters, knives, blenders, juicers, and espresso machines.
7. Physical and mental dexterity to perform all aspects of the job.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills of personnel described.
Brand: Alfalfa's Market
Address: 1651 Broadway Boulder, CO - 80302
Property Description: Boulder, CO 80302
Property Number: 1
Plumbing Technician Boulder, CO
- 5075 Chaparral Ct
- (303) 494-6505
- We are looking for the front range’s most talented, accountable and dependable residential Service Technicians. If your standards are above average, and have a minimum of 2 years in the service industry, we would love to meet you. We have been in business for 35 years and are continuing to grow with our community. We pride ourselves on a solid team atmosphere. There is considerable opportunity for growth for the right candidate We are needing someone with above proficient troubleshooting skills, diagnosis and repair faucets, drains, boilers and water heaters.
Exceptional communication skills
Agreeable to an On call rotation
Benefits include: Bonuses, Company vehicle (depending on position), Vacation, medical benefits Sign On Bonus for the right candidates! To be paid after 90 days of employment.
(Bonuses will only be paid to those candidates with a license),Top hourly wages!
If you are looking for stability, growth, solid team work and room for advancement contact us today! Please send a resume or come into our office!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour
Plumbing: 5 years (Required)
High school or equivalent (Required)
Boulder, CO (Preferred)
Journeyman Plumber (Preferred)
Master Plumber (Preferred)