You May Also Be Interested In
Excel Data Entry Clerk - Louisville, CO
- 333 Centennial Parkway Suite A Louisville
- (303) 666-8466
- Servtech is seeking a data entry person to assist us with our daily entries of data into job costing, labor, purchase orders, and other functions.
Candidates will require a working knowledge of Excel, and excellent attention to detail.
Our work environment is very collaborative, and you will need the ability to work well with others. And this position requires the wearing of a few different hats and working with a number of our departments.
Our firm provides competitive compensation, health insurance, Health Savings account, 401 K profit sharing, paid vacation, paid holidays, and educational reimbursement.
Come join our growing company and make a difference.
Job Type: Full-time
data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
United States (Preferred)
Paid time off
Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
Retirement benefits or accounts
Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
Coffee Bar Juice Bar Super Awesome Human Yay!
- 1651 Broadway
- “The Mission of Alfalfa’s is based upon having employees as wonderful as our products and the communities we serve. We are here to offer clean, local, and organic choices, for all different aspects of life, in order to guide our guests toward the healthy, happy life they desire. Now, come join us as we seek to grow the Front Range’s only locally and independently owned full-service market and experience what it’s like being apart of a positive, proactive, and progressive culture.”
Title: Caffeine Slingin’, Smoothie Swingin’, Juice Flingin’ Professional
Salary Range: $12.00 - $15.58
Have you come to a point in your life where you’ve finally accepted a strangely high attraction toward liquids? In the same sense, do you believe that the general idea of “the cup” is one of humankind’s greatest achievements? If your first thoughts were “yes, absolutely”, “sort of but I was raised to repress these kinds of feelings”, or “goll darnit, I’d rather be making a smoothie than reading this non-sense”, you may just be perfect for the job!
We’re looking for ambitious, motivated humanoids who can roll with the daily punches of life at Alfalfa’s and deliver nonstop, jubilant customer service. You’ll receive 20% off the entire store, 100% Organic shift drinks, and high-fives on the hour, every hour. We’ve got a place for ya?? ?
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
1. Preferred experience in an established, high-paced, non-automated equipment coffee bar and juice bar environment.
2. Desire to work with coffees, teas, fresh and frozen juices and vegetables, dairy products and other food and beverage products.
3. Proven product knowledge and understanding of the many various brewing processes of coffee and teas.
4. Proven ability in the art of espresso extraction and milk steaming, knowledge of common espresso drinks and both common and exotic espresso drink preparations.
5. Adherence to recipes to mix and blend a large menu variety of juices and smoothies.
6. Proven ability in the safe operation of juicers, blenders, wheatgrass presses, and espresso machines.
7. Preferred experience operating a cash register including operating a touchscreen, handling and counting cash and operating credit card transactions.
8. Desire and ability to keep the café and all work spaces clean and safe at all times.
9. Excellent verbal communication skills including being an attentive listener and emanating a caring, happy and engaged demeanor.
10. Ability and desire to deliver exceptional and consistent customer service.
11. A positive attitude and ability to thrive in a constantly changing, customer-first environment.
12. Excellent written communication skills.
13. A passion for natural and organic foods and beverages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Maintain excellent customer service at all times.
2. Fulfill customer orders skillfully and in a timely manner while adhering to agreed-upon recipes.
3. Perform all cash register duties.
4. Maintain the stocking of dry goods and perishable products and the organization of the back stock areas.
5. Maintain the department’s cleanliness and appearance, as well as the appearance of the café .
6. Help to ensure that quality standards by the proper cleaning, prepping, storing and rotating product.
7. Comply with all applicable state health and safety codes.
8. Participate in the keeping of official logs and transfer sheets.
9. Be friendly, courteous and welcoming to our customers and employees.
1. Lifting, bending, and stooping; along with standing and walking for extended periods of time.
2. Working in coolers with temperatures less than 40 degrees.
3. Unassisted lifting of objects in excess of 40 pounds.
4. Working with hot and cold food and beverage preparation equipment.
5. Mandatory use of required personal protective equipment.
6. Use of box cutters, knives, blenders, juicers, and espresso machines.
7. Physical and mental dexterity to perform all aspects of the job.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills of personnel described.
Brand: Alfalfa's Market
Address: 1651 Broadway Boulder, CO - 80302
Property Description: Boulder, CO 80302
Property Number: 1
Dish Call Center Sales - Thornton, CO
- (800) 333-3474
- <a href="http://careers.dish.com/jobs/?jobType=INSIDE%20SALES&jobCity=thornton"><strong>Apply On Company Site</strong></a>
DISH is a Fortune 250 company with more than $14 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Our legacy is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo, including reinventing ourselves. We disrupted the pay-TV industry in the mid-90s with the launch of the DISH satellite TV service, taking on some of the largest U.S. corporations in the process, and grew to be the fourth-largest pay-TV provider. We are doing it again with the first live, internet-delivered TV service – Sling TV – that bucks traditional pay-TV norms and gives consumers a truly new way to access and watch television.
Now we have our sights set on upending the wireless industry and unseating the entrenched incumbent carriers.
We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are DISH.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
How would you like to be an Associate Account Executive - Sales for a FORTUNE 200 and Fortune Most Admired company with an abundance of resources available for training, support, marketing, compensation, and advancement?
DISH associates take 100% inbound calls, with absolutely no cold-calling. Pay is an hourly base rate PLUS uncapped commission AND a weekly Training Incentive. The average total compensation is 50k-60k and top performers are earning over six figures!
Drive new customer growth by building value for DISH’s services to prospective customers
Apply solid sales skills to understand customer’s needs and close all sales with integrity
Use web based tools to stay current on industry-wide products, features, and services
Consistently exceed in all sales metrics
For more information, please click here
Skills - Experience and Requirements
Do you have what it takes?
Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to achieve
Tech savvy with the ability to smoothly find your way around a desktop computer
Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully and is consistently striving to be a top performer
Goal oriented, self-motivated, confident, thorough and tenacious
Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner
Adaptable and flexible to change. Willing to work the shift and hours it takes to get the job done
Sales experience will make a huge difference in your ability to take on this challenge - though not required
College degree preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required
FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE:
Medical, Dental and Vision
401K with company match + profit sharing
Paid time off and holidays
Life and short/long term disability insurance
Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Program
FREE DISH PROGRAMMING
High-end Rewards and Recognition program to include shopping sprees, luxurious dinning, exciting travel
destinations, and top of the line merchandise
We need driven individuals who can adapt as we continue to grow and who are motivated to advance while taking on new responsibilities. We love to promote employees from within and offer Associate's exciting career path opportunities with generous compensation increases!
Boulder Budtenders Need At Native Roots Dispensary
- 1146 Pearl St #200
- (720) 726-5126
- Calling all Boulder locals! We are seeking qualified retail / cannabis professionals to join our Boulder team(s). This position requires a highly-motivated individual with excellent customer service skills to support the daily operations of our company’s medical / retail location including, sales, cash handling processes, inventory, customer service, regulatory compliance, patient communication, patient education, and patient information management, and all other necessary requirements to remain in compliance with state MMJ laws.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assist with store operations and opening & closing procedures during hours of operation
Adhere to all company-wide policies, process, procedures, and requirements
Maintain a clean, sanitary, and organized work environment
Assist patients with understanding “care-giving” benefits and add patients as necessary
Work with marketing team to increase sales and patient volumes
Secure and organize all patient files and provide weekly updates of patient volume, new patients, repeat patients, weekly sales volume, and percent sales volume of new vs. repeat patients, etc.
Comply with company cash handling polices and perform daily cash management responsibilities and compliance reporting per company policy
Educate patients on Medical Marijuana medicinal properties and selection of proper genetics according to the patient’s desired effect or per specific medical ailment
Manage medical and retail sales and patient database, including weekly summaries of metrics
Verify the receipt of medical and retail supplies, equipment, and other resources
Maintain a culture of high-quality customer service and patient communication
Execute customer service and quality surveys as assigned by management
Daily compliance with medical and retail policies, including but not limited to the following: state/local regulation compliance, security protocols, access protocols, inventory tracking, dress code, and work schedules
Comply with all HR policies, including confidentiality and non-disclosure
Assist with facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary including phone, utilities, technology, maintenance, repairs, stock and supplies
Contribute to team environment and company advancement in alignment with the strategic direction set by management
Notify Manager about any customer or product concerns/complains
Notify Manager about any operational (security, plumbing, HVAC, computers, etc.) issues
Must already possess or be able to qualify to receive a Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED) support badge and 21 years of age or older
Colorado residency, no felony convictions, and must successfully pass an extensive background check
Must have reliable transportation
Possess working knowledge of medical and/or retail marijuana
Knowledge of local and state laws and regulations pertaining to medical and/or retail marijuana
Reporting and information management, process management, team problem solving, and inventory control skills, knowledge of medical and/or retail marijuana policy and law, and experience with Microsoft Office
Excellent problem solving, communication, and organizational skills; anticipatory thinking and ability to forecast; calculating, multi-tasking, attention to details, conflict resolution, teamwork, and professionalism, accountability, and proactive active behavior
High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. Notary services required
Experience in Retail or Customer Service desirable but not required
Other duties as assigned
Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of center
Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes
Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. and push/pull up to 100 lbs
Plumbing Technician Boulder, CO
- 5075 Chaparral Ct
- (303) 494-6505
- We are looking for the front range’s most talented, accountable and dependable residential Service Technicians. If your standards are above average, and have a minimum of 2 years in the service industry, we would love to meet you. We have been in business for 35 years and are continuing to grow with our community. We pride ourselves on a solid team atmosphere. There is considerable opportunity for growth for the right candidate We are needing someone with above proficient troubleshooting skills, diagnosis and repair faucets, drains, boilers and water heaters.
Exceptional communication skills
Agreeable to an On call rotation
Benefits include: Bonuses, Company vehicle (depending on position), Vacation, medical benefits Sign On Bonus for the right candidates! To be paid after 90 days of employment.
(Bonuses will only be paid to those candidates with a license),Top hourly wages!
If you are looking for stability, growth, solid team work and room for advancement contact us today! Please send a resume or come into our office!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 to $40.00 /hour
Plumbing: 5 years (Required)
High school or equivalent (Required)
Boulder, CO (Preferred)
Journeyman Plumber (Preferred)
Master Plumber (Preferred)
- JOB SUMMARY- MUST HAVE ONESITE EXPERIENCE
The Leasing Consultant’s primary job is to rent apartments, whether it’s to a new prospect or a current resident. The Leasing Consultant will also be required to help maintain the property by assisting the Property Manager or the Assistant Manager, if needed.
CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSIBILITIES:
The foundation of our business and our company is our customer! Our prospects and residents. It is expected that Customer service is the priority for all employees. Resident and prospect experience must be 5 star at all times; an above and beyond approach is the only way we manage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Renting apartment homes including generating traffic, responding to telephone and internet leads, greeting prospective residents, touring prospective residents throughout the property, qualifying prospects and closing the sale by obtaining a rental application and a deposit.
Daily property walks and inspections (office, models, vacant, and amenity areas) daily for show-ability and cleanliness.
Process rental applications, obtain required documents, schedule move-ins and prepare all lease file documents.
Maintain lease files per policy and procedure.
Accurately record traffic from all sources.
Convert minimum of 30% total traffic to leases.
Follow up with prospective residents including a phone call within 24 hours and a minimum of two additional follow up contacts.
Planning and implementing resident functions and events on a monthly basis.
Addressing all resident concerns and creating service requests for the maintenance team to repair any request from residents.
Computer software experience to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
Basic understanding of Federal, State and local Fair Housing laws.
High school degree required, college degree preferred.
Granite Management Group invests in our people and will train candidates with no experience if needed. Candidates must be detail oriented and ready and eager to join a fun and innovative team. We pride ourselves on collaboration, training and mentorship. All efforts are group efforts with Granite Management Group.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
Leasing: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
ONESITE: 1 year (Preferred)
Paid time off
Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
Retirement benefits or accounts
Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules