Are you fascinated with E-Commerce and online retail sales? Can you drive revenue for B2B and B2C customers? Do you like managing E-commerce accounts like Amazon.com, Home Depot.com etc? Then this is the job for you! Magswitch is expanding its E-Commerce business and is seeking an E-Commerce Specialist who is a self-starter, team player and ambitious! In addition to base Salary, package will include a Quarterly Bonus based on KPIs and revenue growth. Commencement within 2-4 weeks. With demonstrated competency and skill development, this position will grow into a management role.
· Manage E-Commerce accounts for Magswitch such as Amazon.com, Home Depot.com, Mag-Tools.com, Grainger.com etc.
· Create consistent branding and content across all E-Commerce platforms.
· Drive E-Commerce revenue by understand our B2B and B2C customers.
· Monitor and manage E-Commerce marketing/advertising along with the Marketing Manager.
· Identify and expand/grow Magswitch E-Commerce channels globally.
· Report on E-Commerce performance including, but not limited to, revenue, customer acquisition, behaviors and recommend E-Commerce strategies.
· Research and market E-Commerce trends and forecast inventory, promotions etc.
· Monitor products in the E-commerce space and identify MAP violators.
· Create media promotional calendar, email marketing and social media marketing for E- Commerce channels.
· Maintain E-Commerce Budget.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent of 3 to 4 years’ experience in an E- Commerce role.
· Experience with E-Commerce sales channels such as Amazon, Home Depot, Grainger required.
· Experience with E-Commerce platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, Wordpress etc.
· Knowledge and ability to setup and manage EDI on all platforms.
· Experience with Social Media Platforms.
· Experience with Email Marketing such as MailChimp
· Excellent research skills i.e. best fulfillment option, analyzing cost and margin etc.
· Understanding of Budgets, analytics tools etc.
· Salesforce and NetSuite knowledge!
· Digital advertising a plus!
· Adobe experience a plus!
· Graphic Design experience a plus!
· Fast Learner
· Multitasking (Key!)
· Project leadership and management
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your Resume and Covering Letter
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 /year
E-Commerce: 3 years (Preferred)
Paid time off
Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
Other types of insurance
Retirement benefits or accounts
Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
1355 Horizon Avenue, Lafayette, Colorado 80026, USA